RaceFace Ride Chainset Crankset 34T Narrow Wide Chainring MTB Bicycle Bike 175mm
Race Face Ride Cranks Narrow/Wide Chainring 34T
Compatible 9/10/11 speed
RIDE offers the Race Face performance and craftsmanship the brand is known for at an attractive price point. With laser etched Race Face signature styling and the "EXI" interface external bottom bracket system for easier installation and removal, RIDE brings the RF bling and functionality with-out the price tag.
Now with performance enhancing chain retention technology. Single Rings are machined from 7075 aluminum and tested in some of the most punishing riding terrain. Built to last.
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio.
- All Race Face XC cranksets feature 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools.
- Retains the same 3mm range chainline adjustment feature as our high end X-Type cranksets, giving you the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment with difficult suspension frame designs and fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups. Only Race Face cranks offer this extremely useful feature.
- Features our lightweight, forged and CNC machined CroMo steel EXI spindle.
- BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum.
- Bearings feature custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- Reversible laser etched graphics (on NW ring)
- Compatible for 9, 10 and 11 speed.
SPECS & COLOURS
Raceface / Race Face Ride Narrow Wide Cranks Crankset at The Dogs Wheels Bicycle Shop Plymouth