Mavic CXP Elite/Miche Reflex Wheels
Aerodynamics within everybody's reach
The aerodynamic CXP Elite offers a pin joined rim extrusion and an impactful graphic approach, it satisfies the most meticulous needs.
The Miche Reflex Hubs feature a lightweight hot-forged alloy body, CNC finished. High precision grease-filled sealed bearings provide long-lasting protection and smooth running. The rear hub can be adjusted simply and quickly, even with the wheel mounted on the bike.
Mavic CXP Elite Specs
- UB Control: The braking surfaces are milled to improve braking friction and eliminate shuddering.
- Recommended tyre widths: 19 to 28mm
- Recommended rim tape: 622 x 18 x 0.6
- Dimensions: 700c (622 x 15)
- 6106 aluminium alloy
- Aerodynamic profile
- Traditional drilling (28h)
- Pinned, Single eyelet
Miche Reflex Hub Specs
- Adjustment System: Friction Cone front/ Smoothness adjustment ring rear
- Freewheel Body: AL 7075 T6 (SH/CA)
- Front And Rear Body: AL 6061 T6
- Axle Material: Steel
- Bearings: Miche
- Shimano compatible Freehub