Controltech Lynx 800mm Wide x 31.8mm Flat Mountain Bike MTB Handlebars Black
Controltech Flat 800mm x 31.8mm MTB Handlebars
- Double-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed
- Impressively light
- Zero rise is perfect for keeping tall 29er front ends low for balanced control
- Dropping the central bulge relative to the bar’s centerline creates a smooth, flat topped bar
- Flat top allows precise mounting of lights and accessories
- Ideal paired with a short stem
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp
Product Key Features
- Made for trail and enduro
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Width: 800mm
- Rise: 0mm
- Backsweep: 9º
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight Approx: 290g
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.